Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Day 9: Journey to Kunming

Today is the final day at Lhasa as am departing at Lhasa airport later evening and just having a relax morning around Lhasa and walking around Johkang Temple for a coffee and some souvenir before departing to Kunming for my next destination.





.














The airport transfer was organise at 2pm as we can have a nice lunch next to the hotel while waiting for the transfer. Once reach the airport and this round the China Eastern flight to Kunming going smoothly without any changes but my newly travel mates from Germany got flight delay and seem change to next morning and I feel he will have some problem since there are flight transfer the next day.


Reaching Kunming at night isn’t a good idea anyway as I am trying to take public transport to the guesthouse for a more budget option. But reaching the last bus station at a rainy days at night is really bad as I am disoriented and I do not have a map and taxi is not picking up and I have to based on my google map memory to walk to the guesthouse. Lucky I still speak some mandarin and manage to reach at 11pm. Kunming weather during September is really different from Tibet as it is raining most of the time comparing to Tibet beautiful weather.


-Next Day-

No comments: