Thursday, September 13, 2018

Day 10: Kunming day tour to Shilin Karst Stone Forest

After a good rest and I continue with my planning to Shilin for another Unesco world heritage site of Karst stone at Kunming. We starting with a little walk to the train station and taking to the last station where the Eastern Station located where we can take a direct bus to Shilin and it is a tourist bus. Everyone on the bus is having the same objectives. The bus go direct to the Shilin Karst Stone entrance. I am so lucky that the rain come chasing me and I am stuck at the bus station and force to buy an umbrella to continue my visit at the attraction.











There are few section of the karst stone, where I walk straight to the stone forest where there are a peak viewpoint to view the whole area of the karst stone then before walk to the next section of the karst stone. There are also buggy to fetch us around to have a glimpse of the whole karst stone at other site. It is a huge big site to enjoy the karst stone with various shape and story but since it is raining and tiring so I decide to have a short visit and then straight to the bus station to have a crispy duck rice before departing back to Kunming.


Once reach back Kunming then I took the train and stop at Donfeng Square Line 2 to visit Flower & Birds Market at Jingxing Road and Jinbi Square (The Golden Horse and Jade Rooster Archway). I call it a day after some Kunming walking as I am really tire after the whole Tibet trip.


-Next Day-

No comments: