Thursday, October 19, 2017

Day 6: To Taanawan for Whale Shark watching


Wake up early in the morning at 4am and took the bus to Taanawan at 5am and reaching Taanawan around 9am+.

















Quickly look for the hotel and check in and got my diving tour with whale shark at around cost PHP3000 and it is quite expensive as I have no choice to engage this divers and experience myself on the whale shark live show. It is the most beautiful moment and best experience of my whole trip to witness the beautiful elegant whale shark at the deep sea.













Then I have no plan and activities at Taanawan and I just have lunch and walk around Taanawan. Manage to stop by a cafĂ© house and chit chat with some locals and explaining on the whale shark feeding where many divers does not support the activities but the locals have different opinion on this issue as they don’t cage or lock the whale shark but the whale shark just return back for the feeding everyday.
















-Next Day-

No comments: