Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Day 4: Walking tour @Puerto Princessa


Today would be a walking tour of city of Puerto Princessa since the PPUR is closed and a very disappointed day personally. So I took a tuk tuk to the city baywalk and the start my walk towards the Immaculate Conception Cathedral and then visit Plaza Cuartel next to the church. Then walk along the street of rizal avenue and pass by the Palawan Museum. Along the way until the very end of rizal avenue at the east would be the Palawan Special Battalion WW2 Memorial Museum.












After a tough and tiring day of walking through the morning then I stop by a beach but it is disappointed as the beach condition is not good at all and no view. I quickly walk out and drop by a local restaurant for a lunch with roasted chicken. Ending my day with a nice local Philippines massage before going back to the hotel room.

















-Next Day-

No comments: