Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine Day @Bangkok

We took a different flight Luftansa to Bangkok. Reaching bangkok at night on the first day of our journey. Staying at I-Residence Silom which near the BTS Chong Nonsi station. I am satify with the average room at I-Residence.

Second day was a tiring day as I need to tailor made 2 tuxedo, black and white for my dinner. We manage to go back to the shops I made previously, Tailor Smile along silom road. Then in the afternoon we proceed to chatuchak market for a wild shopping.

We are so lucky to be able to celebrate valentine at bangkok where I have planned a valentine itinerary. We start off our valentine day with a romantic lunch atop of Baiyoke sky restaurant for a lunch buffet. It cost us around Baht580 per person.Is a great place for relaxation and also enjoy bangkok scenery. Then we proceed to central for some warehouse shopping before proceeding to "IN LOVE" bar and restaurant for our valentine dinner but too bad is was full and long queue. So we decided to have a valentine dinner beside the jetty.

The fourth day was a heritage tour to ayutthaya city to visit some grand heritage temple at old city of ayutthaya. Then end of the day we went to MBK for some light shopping and brought some mango rice for dinner.

The fifth day was a final shopping and some massage before heading back Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: