Thursday, January 20, 2011

Walking Penang UNESCO World Heritage 2011

We heading to Penang for our pre wedding photos over the weekend. As you know I am really into world heritage sites and I would put piority to my own country world heritage sites like melaka and penang. We visited melaka on november 2010 which is 2 months ago.





I am targeting the heritage core zone for the photo shooting around beach road. After recommendation from the passionate photographer, we plan to take the photos at jetty in the morning then proceed to beach road where logan heritage located and end up on armenian street and kuan yin temple.







Anyway sunday was the photo shooting day and I hardly walk around the world heritage core zone. I took the opportunity on Monday to walk around with Jess to Kuan yin temple again, cheah kongsi and Dr.Sun Yat Sen museum.





My main target of this penang vacation is to visit penang 2 UNESCO restoration winner, which is Cheong Fatt Sze mansion and sulfolk house. I drop by at Cheong fatt sze mansion and is also call 'Blue Mansion' for a overall photo. I didn't enter the mansion but I save the best for last to Sulfolk house which located outside the core zone. It is a beautiful restoration if you can imagine the previous condition of the house.






Here is the result and effort of the penang photo shooting.

No comments: