Friday, September 18, 2015

India Day 3: Journey to Agra

Today is the India train experience where I brought a Chair Car seat (CC) from New Delhi to Agra with train number 12002 depart at 6am and reach Agra at 8am. There are breakfast included for this train 12002. Once I reach Agra, there are many tuk tuk offer for hotel room recommendation. I was recommended to Hotel Maya which I am not interested. Then owner recommend Ray of Maya opposite Hotel Maya with better option of luxury. It cost around Rs1300 for a very good & clean room. The hotel is near the Taj Mahal west Gate.






















Without hassle I engage the tuk tuk for Fatehpur sikri for Rs1500 by car where its take 1.5 hours a way to fatehpur sikri. Once reach fatehpur sikri then tuk tuk stop me at the corner where some guide trying to scam me into taking their service because I can’t see the entrance.
















Take note! Go into the parking Bay and walk towards and by pass the souvenir shop and you will see the government bus to take you to the entrance with a fee of Rs10. Below is the scenery and attraction of Fatehpur Sikri.
















After Fatehpur Sikri, I took the tuk tuk service to visit Baby Taj and Mehtab Barj (opposite Taj Mahal) for a beautiful of Taj Mahal scenery. Normally the tuk tuk charge Rs500 for Agra Fort, Baby Taj and Mehtab Barj.














-Next Day-

No comments: